Post-War rings

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at 8vm77NcPdbGrf5_HFIvYJ68AU0x8BMDY0oAXTG4fta1XyGnNzJWDDlY1z2eLr6yPxgk6bANqJvaAkg8nE3VHDD9lzdfxfsTRrYs.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jul 9 10:20:22 BST 2006

Returning to Mike's original suggestion, I can add that Salford Priors were claimed at the time (RW 8 Feb 1946) as "the first complete restoration of a peal since the war". The G&J records how that the bells were cast/tuned between 19 Nov and 15 Dec 1945. The dedication took place on 18 Jan 1946

Do we have similar details of dates for all the other contenders?

CP