[Bell Historians] Some Irish questions

john maloney mary_maloney01 at LKpVmRQsDmL6TmRBmrGadSkbiz9CdDGTh3GZUKxppbKZmSr77xOx2VEOycmFba0EjboG7zGuPN4VyduWFiCgNn2a7hk.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 15 13:54:35 BST 2006

Can  anyone Tell Me are there any photos of Mathew O'Byrne or the
Fountainhead bell foundry he ran in Dublin ?  . with thanks . John Maloney