Some Irish questions: Matthew O'Byrne

Pete Dyson pete.dyson.holly at aQVHX9biFKcQSX70GFRC3_qkDj5BP4fjHJ7i4RW7Kamth1GUjxK7JV721kdQ6hFZgKMvSPGDrNW_pb0Hm4VQEn8VNbFSUZWbBw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jul 16 16:09:34 BST 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "john maloney"
<mary_maloney01 at ...> wrote:

> Can  anyone Tell Me are there any photos of Mathew O'Byrne or the
> Fountainhead bell foundry he ran in Dublin ?  . with thanks . John
Maloney

I have a copy of his catalogue, dated 1915. In it he claims that "the
Fountain Head Foundry covers over an acre of ground and is the largest
Bell Foundry in Europe".

There is a view of the pattern room, a general view of the machine and
erecting shop and 3 views of the foundry. No photo of the man himself,
though.

If this is of general interest I can try to scan them and upload to
the website, or just reply direct to John Maloney.

Peter Dyson