[Bell Historians] Re: Some Irish questions: Matthew O'Byrne

john maloney mary_maloney01 at iebiB1iGjefhD8fsTL6d0lU-4l4lpmTkjFGR1j33JIMEeno92O2bO-m7sZpVHYBj7E9cDKZ7by94NMR2plBw99tasxzf.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 17 07:00:17 BST 2006

Why i need the photos i am starting to compile a history for the bells i
ring at saint carthages Lismore , for thier centenary celebrations .
also i believe that a copy of the lismore 12 were made for longford Ireland
for saint Mells ...after the then bishop of saint Mells heard the lismore
bells in a recital given on them at the foundry by count John McCormack's
musical director and accompanist D.R. Vincent O'Brien .Can anyone tell me
any details of longford saint mells bells and are there any pictures of them
?
with thanks John Maloney