ebay bell

khsbelring at nzQkvWWi7w_XU_WJHudbNN6CXwDxuv6RZFrrbLlPyX2b9UvPlIiw46d_bJ-wUjk_aE-PuxKwypnnRQc.yahoo.invalid khsbelring at nzQkvWWi7w_XU_WJHudbNN6CXwDxuv6RZFrrbLlPyX2b9UvPlIiw46d_bJ-wUjk_aE-PuxKwypnnRQc.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 28 00:22:50 BST 2006

I have been interested in purchasing a bell on ebay (item 130010283194 )  and
have been barred from auction because I asked a simple question. which was
could they please enlighten me further to their statement on the sale which was

" As in most castings there is usually a casting mark or two to be seen.
This one has a little blow towards the rim and adds to the authenticity of the
item ".

Has anyone else dealt with the unco-operative people at  -  recoveryco  - on
ebay

Howard Smith