Old peals of ten and twelve

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at PEULkta0oZvVXEIaj84usc6ofoRNKplTOWfq164E_MEVT2z9tnVTgvsFQUIWRzOKedGL_y_f1WviXbqW.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 12 13:54:40 BST 2006

Bill Hibbert writes:

> After being away from it for too long, I have now resumed work on my
> bell acoustics investigations. As part of this I am interested in old
> peals of ten and twelve (pre 1850-ish) which were substantially all
> provided as a set, where the trebles still survive and have not been
> retuned.
> Does anyone know of other untuned old
> tens?

Would Christ Church, Bristol be of interest?
3-10 Abraham Rudhall I  1716 (retuned by Bilbie in 1789)
1+2 William Bilbie  1789 (originally Rudhall 1727)
Nick