[Bell Historians] Ebay postcards

David Bryant davidbryant at Dbw5eDAehjvtkUBLA24XF_nexdG5HOOBEttJUvITIOiDRsWMVOBwG9Kf3P9CsrLQOWw0SlkZjPJYsJwbVN4-yg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 20 18:23:35 BST 2006

>Ive been watching a number of bell postcards/photos on ebay and most
>are from the same seller -worcestermarket. Anyone know anything about
>him/her?

Yes, Mark Regan - he's a member of this list and I've bought a number of
items from him on ebay. Can certainly recommend.

>They have also considerably upped my bid for a card of Long Stanton
>bells.

The way Ebay works is that if someone bids below your maximum bid then your
bid will increase. This will happen until someone goes over your maximum
bid, when they will become the current winning bidder. The seller has no
control over the bidding process, other than the  abolity to cancel bids.