[Bell Historians] Ebay postcards

La Greenall eldeworth at d1L9vMQXT2bE_upe5tvDU5LWwFtE-jZR-1P_xfbiZD0jO672ETV_MlQwSL_IqjsiCIDoe1ApHGq410bXJmOG.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 20 20:04:21 BST 2006

Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, Sue, no more
and no less.

If you really want that badly it you'll place a higher bid. If you
really want it cheaply you'll place your bid right at the very last
moment to give any other bidders as little time to respond as possible.
If you absolutely refuse to pay more than what is now being asked,
consider setting up a 'My Favourite Search' service in eBay so that
they'll email you automatically if ever another of these postcards comes
up again. You do this firstly by doing a search on the same terms you
used to find it in the first place, or possibly more specific terms to
exclude other similar items so you don't get 50 notifications a day (!),
then ignore any results in the next page but click instead onto 'Add to
My Favourite Searches.'

Sooner or later another one usually turnes up - unless you're very
unlucky!

I have a number of 'fave searches' set up on some rare bits I'm after.

As an alternative, since worcestermarket is a member of this list he
must be a fine chap (he's also got 100% feedback rating - very
impressive), so it might be worth contacting him through eBay and asking
if he'd supply you with a decent scan of the card for a nominal sum,
assuming he wins it. I've tried this successfully with other eBayers in
the past, as for me the image is more valuable than the actual postcard.

Hope this helps you.

Regards, Lawrence ("fantasam" on eBay).