[Bell Historians] Heavy Bells

John Paul Adams J.Adams at dI98Nkla7PpX_gWl9pbHVu6MNzzABY8MdmtRaQVeGfYXf9jwt5DtOKdyJsIcCsJyB5iYPSPhHKTOzss.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 27 23:48:47 BST 2006

Matthew B:

>> Does anyone know if the 34 cwt bell at Ballaghadereen or the 51 cwt bell
>> at Londonderry - St. Eugene Cathedral are ringable.

Yes, I know if the 51 cwt bell at Londonderry is ringable.

John.

--
   John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section, Cruciform Building
         University College London, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT.