[Bell Historians] First post WWII Ring

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at XK7-z7VEfjnOkP0lCNSuQMuYij2ATMBy6IEqxnGpd7TAbUSA2G-M-SHig5KUfEABJoapOZF4-jGck20IMXXmwNnnwOwa.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jun 28 16:51:19 BST 2006

The Taylor complete rings list has these for 1945. Could any of thes ave
been first?

Adelaide	S Aus	8	AUS	5' 0 1/2	41-1-0	518
C	1945
Bredbury	Grtr Man	8	UK	3' 3 1/2	11-2-7
776	G	1945
Mundford	Norfolk	6	UK	2' 7 1/2	6-0-3	977.8
B	1945
Southampton St Mary	Hants	10	UK	4' 1	21-2-8	616.5
Eb	1945

I have long believed that the first complete ring cast after WWII was
the G & J ring at Salford Priors. I note that the ring of 10 at St Mary,
Southampton was also cast in 1945. Which was cast first?

Mike