Ardclach

John Walton je.walton at lJ3Ibnu4UPCgOt7SWb5jYASXmYDbYKG9zXJEjHVsI9tszIwhfVhOvUsKzh9vA5KTwLWaK9kNn-fC6cUgAusn.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 8 22:36:36 GMT 2006

> The detached bell tower at Ardclach (Nairnshire) was built in 1655 but
I have no information about its bell.

> Peter Rivet

I have a picture of said tower, which can also be found here:

http://www.historic-scotland.gov.uk/properties_sites_detail.htm?property
ID=PL_015

It's had a lick of paint since then.  I also have a picture of the bell
which, from the ground, I would estimate to be about 24" in diameter.

There is no inscription evident on the side of the bell which I was able
to photograph.

John Walton