[Bell Historians] Re: Clapper failure information request

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at V2HGeNMzqq6nw0m_vbZ58_Xnh_DxldeLxbkkyd40evR_F95ix1wCrdnuP0Vm_gQIXRgfcHxyrFHGaaqiHECtKzNIfQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 11 07:18:16 GMT 2006

I remembwer Pat Chapman telling me about twelve peal ringers standing
outside Tewkesbury Abbey waiting for the locals to finish ringing for a
wedding - and a clapper broke!