[Bell Historians] Haselbech

Nick Churchman nick at JtiUeJPK5_VUL0VWC1kmRT_Y4ml_pOYaSQhFoRCmioH9_OIhGJFz2KCNNMZj8eYt8fKTX9d-jX6AfP8.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 11 22:20:52 GMT 2006

The 4th and 5th at Haselbech are attributed to Hugh Watts II of Leicester.

Regards,

Nick Churchman
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Chester
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:07 PM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Haselbech

  I rang a peal here today and noted down the details of the bells.
  There was no indication on the weight chart of the founder of the two
  old bells, the 4th & 5th which were cast in 1621.

  I went up to the belfry and could find nothing on the bells to
  indicate the founder.  Can anyone help?

  Mike

        Ringing  Bell