ODL

OMalley, Anthony camp at 5g6THx691KC3Sg0rDYM9UhhwPhNOrqbKhqCErOBFupVyHltFARFZuSqWcHPrkNhZ6IyIHgXXjWjh3w.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 13 14:33:41 GMT 2006

Thanks John

Anthony O'Malley
Designated Immigration Judge
Sheldon Court
Birmingham
anthony.omalley at lqYVxNrT12doTRF49RJAa6Z6AjhsyrlJ30lVyfRaSu7yv1JG7qRJwDdZ27-6h5pLV8p6RSwFf_ni4rRFSnSVoZEUUHB8Dj7T7Fd3ww.yahoo.invalid
01217228280

-----Original Message-----
From: John Camp [mailto:john at 6pqlMqtqO4TMu8XqO70LTf7wNhnEuoCye3Gq4yjj7uLrADKdxstjJLIkFeNaTAEf6p3AOYHg.yahoo.invalid]
Sent: 13 March 2006 14:31
To: OMalley, Anthony
Cc: Renton, Nicholas
Subject: Re: ODL

At 11:03 on 13 March 2006, I wrote:

> I have no record of OA/25645/2005. Could you give me more details?
> When am I supposed to have heard it?

Humble apologies!  I have now located the file, which had fallen down
behind my shredder.  I shall send it today.

John

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSi, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

Please see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/notices/information/gsi-003-2002.pdf
for further details.

In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk

This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the
addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender by return e-mail.

Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be
intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding
whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail.

This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored,
recorded and retained by the Department For Constitutional Affairs. E-mail
monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read
at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when
composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free