missing details

Marchant, Andrew (RDS SW) Andrew.Marchant at zmHgIuh03ir4a7KTUkvwj8yM5oELPSpzaJiwuSxE9jMKVRYwE6ajNenP8699GxiUhYhKgcOqokbUlkalydWQN2go0NO76jE.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 24 13:14:48 GMT 2006

Hello,
Just a random enquiry,
I was flicking through some of my notes of the lower numbers and wondered if
anyone can fill in / clarify the details.

Penrhos, Monmouthshire, 4, I have rehung in metal H frame early 1900's. Does
anyone know when and by which foundry?

Oare, Somerset, 3, I have complete 3 by Taylors 1870's. Does anyone know
more precisely when and if there are accurate weights? Also were they were
subsequently worked on as the bearing housings have M&S on them!

Otterham, Cornwall, 3, I have rehung early 1900's in frame for 6. Does
anyone know more precisely when and by which foundry?

South Barrow, Somerset, 3, I have Taylor rehang early 1900's. Does anyone
know more precisely when? Are there accurate weights?

Pitcombe, Somerset, 3, I have Tenor recast by Taylors 1910. Is there an
accurate weight?

Thank you if anyone can enlighten me!

Andy

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.
If you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose,
store or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform
the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked
for known viruses whilst within Defra systems we can accept no
responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Defra's computer systems may be monitored and/or
recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other
lawful purposes.