[Bell Historians] Tolpuddle in the news!

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at rl9So4gfgY_VwejEaYJ69BMd1SNlhrNaiUE7QLQ1HoDEXANHE5L0gw49A9uv52NG4JvUQSNRi61iYC7P2V6_4hdV0m512A.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 28 08:25:30 BST 2006

I would suspect the reason the reply was not very informative was respect of copyright.

David

Thanks you for your reply. Whilst I appreciate that Chris Dalton has written an excellent set of volumes, regardless of  any personal desires, I have no ties to Dorset, and with a family of four children, I can't justify the luxury of a L25 copy of my own and our Guild library doesn't seem to have one.

A brief paragraph giving an answer to my question would have been nice.