[Bell Historians] Warners

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at lMEhxvbaJXd7H3pE69mRoM2xlnmr1rR-5hrnw4K1Zi1cKRgy1tpBIZzFhvGyVvB8u3gg01Xmta1608zL_iwMfOM.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 23 22:35:56 BST 2006

Looks very nice with everything painted red. I have been up a few towers in these parts
(Yorkshire) where the wheels are a nice shade of blue.