Stavanger

nigelsdtaylor nigeltaylor at pE2Q_KHUNf1X6xk1ghvqszZoNGAGeD3LX_PssvhTnMUNmSfCtiwpd1GuaVwZ7i1vETgXp4SWttCIU773pnlzOW7doBffbT4Ga2mn.yahoo.invalid
Sat May 27 19:53:48 BST 2006

Does the carillon have a resident carilloneur? If so I'm sure they
>would be able to provide whatever information you needed. I've met a
>number of carilloneurs from the low countries, and they are all
>extremely well-informed about the technical and historical aspects
>of their instruments. It is part of their training.

Yes - the cathedral organist.  Further details are unknown at this
time, though inquiries will continue.

CSZ

Interesting one, this. I know nothing about the carillon, but I have a
dramatic photo showing the Zeppelin L20 after it crash landed at
Stavanger in 1916. The crew survived!
Nigel Taylor