Albufeira bell tower in portugal

tom blyth tomblyth at _uDC8ga7zczI4PSFHJizQrP8Hed4rnb5wNkveVW80Gv3SaBCJb_igF2UhalaAKLS0-SAz4aul1NrGdQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 29 21:27:57 BST 2006

Just thought I would give this a try as I am soon going on holiday to gale
in albufeira in Portugal, and I have searched all the internet for
information about the bell tower in albufeira and all i can find is that it
has an eight bell carillon so if any body has any further information on the
bells by any chance that would be most appreciated.(just fought it would be
good to go and have a look can't just sit in the sun all day?)

Most appreciated

Tom L Blyth