[Bell Historians] Great Bells of Britain

Andrew Wilby andrew at dJQPXeYVBL6zG6cywN-C22N_8q4fGtlbEqY8URNDKSSzJHYVKyFXsTndcRGtAyeZ184yn4wcvRd0Qu4.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 16 15:45:59 GMT 2006

Well I've just checked a range of old diaries and I have to say that I
suspect "addling" is taking place.

 I haven't inspected a complete set because I have a gap in the
collection but the ones I have carry no acknowledgement.

So Richard, as a precaution until we can be sure otherwise, I wouldn't
rely too much on your recall!!

Anyway why would we have wanted to ignore David? We took it on to ensure
its continuity.
We would hardly have said "lets dump old Cawley and print an out of date
list instead" would we?

And what sort of significant contribution have you in mind Dickon?
Providing next years days of the week perhaps or just your initials for
the front?

Andrew:-)