[Bell Historians] Great Bells of Britain

Love, Dickon dickon.love at IVHBrAbJYTLW0KawyKnzoKC4Is1x4AdyZDDgke31x41bfvl45QV6Hsj6yoa7Ga6OhmtCh8VlSgJVcpBfDS4c738.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 16 16:48:28 GMT 2006

Good idea. You could even put DLC's initials on those big bells, and unlike AWRW, he won't have to ring the first peal on them in order to qualify! :)

DrL

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Andrew Higson
Sent: 16 November 2006 16:23
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Great Bells of Britain

I've got a cunning plan - if we were to cast a load of bells heavier than Gt Paul so that a completely new list were required, DLC could be acknowledged for the previous list and due acknowledgement made to all new contributors.

ADH

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.