[Bell Historians] Notre Dame

Samuel Austin combineharvestersam at ucv71ZU5-k6uKDCmzohCqpep2zeKGt18A6rqO16CC96felH39JHzwlxETtvU8IvUV_-pT55gT_eq5udU9Aa4gv2wyqwdn8TP.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 11 12:59:48 BST 2006

If its of any interest, I've heard the bells at Notre
Dame de Paris many times.

They are a diatonic 4 - F, E, D, C and I estimate the
tenor to be about c30cwt. At first, I thought they
sounded crap but I've changed my opinion. They are in
tune with each other but not harmonically tuned.

Aye

Sam

http://www.fromparis.com/modules/large.php?style=large&pano=000086_06