[Bell Historians] Re: New York

edward martin edward.w.martin at _RH8F6YF0XuReL9HmVs9ExrZevJuY5xU52y0INA-HlLDiq8pKR9qeVQ_JNgdneW79AP9hCANBdyB5k5cxMFOW0I.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 14 14:00:28 BST 2006

Let's hope that none of the ringers is taken seriously ill (or drops
dead) before the date of the peal that apparently is in the bag

mew