[Bell Historians] One N or two?

matthewhigby at -ENZ2njHfNiH8MiHXhHkQL4Q5Xvgm5yrQ6F6dEEoWE2jozhu6Np9tUKjBAvLED4vJC1qw3WNPI25qoB5.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at -ENZ2njHfNiH8MiHXhHkQL4Q5Xvgm5yrQ6F6dEEoWE2jozhu6Np9tUKjBAvLED4vJC1qw3WNPI25qoB5.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 14 16:44:07 BST 2006

I have always used one n and will continue to do so!

Matthew

I've always preferred using one n -  when you're as wordy as me anything to
reduce character numbers helps! - but I  wouldn't claim it as correct. I
recall, though, that I once tried a "serious  dictionary" and found the spelling was
optional.

CP

Matthew Higby & Company Ltd,
Church Bell  Engineers,