[Bell Historians] Call for papers on ... bell-casting?

Robert Lewis editor at L0o3ucEvQvfTe6iwbliplpF92iD2q_1fJI1eVKgKc5O6SW_XTYgRx4eO-c8BqmWorNhhjfx3iiqvjPIAeNxNxQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 21 20:01:10 BST 2006

At 18:50 21/09/2006, David Bryant wrote:

>Apart from the occasional use of bells in organs, are there any other
>connections? A fair number of bellfounders have also been clock-makers (e.g.
>William Taylor), but I am not aware of any having been organ builders.

I have a notion that the ring of 8 at Kingsbury in London was cast by a
founder whose main business was organ building ...

RAL