[Bell Historians] Alfred bowells, ipswitch

Richard Offen richard at u1ggmjCIwyEBDwH7J-nY1fFpNQb8X_6sUNrAZCdIM_LmZGEyZ8SdFKxCYw2TH4GrYKi65RSCpjFPBQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 28 23:55:29 BST 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Susan & Christopher Dalton"
<dalton.family at ...> wrote:

> > No. Halling (6) in 1919. Smarden (6) 1921. Both in GOC.
> >
> > DrL
>
> Sempringham, Lincs., quite an interesting job.  1 & 2/6 A Bowell 1938
and 3
> & 4/6 1931.  The treble is very poor but the 2nd is the nearest to
> true-harmonic I have ever heard from him.
>
> C D

Have you not heard Smarden Chris?   They are pretty near spot on true-
harmonic and very fine!