[Bell Historians] Kingsmead Reprints

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at jGDZybCPOLif63utwwEXuPW61DejRwGFyr2qciVZoOyH9zXTmZYb0O9L7Sw-9kdHeSlrI7qN1IeOlTX2rUQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 1 00:34:40 BST 2007

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your input on this little item.

Sounds like me.  No profit, but then that is really not the object of my
facsimile reprints.

Best wishes

Alan