[Bell Historians] Sheffield Clocks

Simon Reading simonreading at OWUcnmcdT8jaSPN-QqQ26Pm2XIEtqboPI217Y75t1hsHh0NI0STWdBZPHYqtVD0Lhy3JhY8jti1avSbIjzsh8Q.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 3 20:09:22 BST 2007

As with all bells in Sheffield City Centre(except the Naylor Vickers
chime in the Millennium Gallery) , they  were cast by Whitechapel.
Regretably, the sound emanating from the Town Hall is purely
electronic,although it does possess 3 Mears bells.