Enquiry

aswarby john.ketteringham27 at 2cd6902D2vdtVRvrttnlOM4Igw4QzQa61kzpFGU7BoJQV_yEZR05ZWWUw5KydZznlJINB1ica6a81CgF73SneY5cIWWiBTjlJg.yahoo.invalid
Mon Apr 9 10:37:08 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant" <davidbryant at ...>
wrote:

> I've had an enquiry from a chap who wants more information on a bell -
> photos at http://www.bellhistorians.org.uk/enquiry/
>
> It looks to me like a small G&J sand-cast bell. Can anyone come up
with any
> more information? In particular, what is the mark on it?
>
> David

Not surprisingly we have a large number of these bells in LL.   It is
of cvourse a bell cast by Gillett and Johnston for the Air Ministry in
1943.     See LBBF page 103