Alnwick

khsbelring at RKNPz446shilxxMo6LcSnue-CSAaYnVxfTv_LIcwtnLlZSNkc6duq9iCl62q95tRZOKmeDb5sWStUgtyhQ.yahoo.invalid khsbelring at RKNPz446shilxxMo6LcSnue-CSAaYnVxfTv_LIcwtnLlZSNkc6duq9iCl62q95tRZOKmeDb5sWStUgtyhQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 25 10:44:37 BST 2007

Norman Johnson wants a few words with Mike Chester. Norman said " how old
does he think I am the bells were derelict when I was a boy". Now that might
have been a long time ago but it certainly was not as far back as 1901 !!
Neither Norman nor anyone else alive learnt to ring at the Alnwick eight. -
Norman learnt at Winlaton.

I stand by my previous statement that the last recorded ringing I have on
the bells is 1901. If anyone has any additional accurate information that will
make my records more historically accurate I would be grateful to know of  it.
     Howard E. J. Smith.