(no subject)

Richard Offen richard.offen at yeqr0nbiWIfbYjXvfiQlgP2O-k8Iswm1c0qcHu0mi5F7cEuL6qwf5WR-HNNldSUl3Sdx0Ts40QPBvw2b6Cim3569Tyo.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 29 15:05:26 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, khsbelring at ... wrote:

> Can anyone help ? In the early 1930s a "world record" was rung at
the
> foundry. One of the ringers was a Mr Sneath. His son was at our
church this  morning
> and is interested to find out what Dad ( now 97  ) rang. Howard E.
J. Smith

Having had a quick scan of the Felstead database, I don't think there
were any record lengths rung at the Bell Foundry Campanile in the 1930s.