[Bell Historians] Early Facsimiles and other copies of Bell Ringing books.

Sam Austin sam0austin at u-VISRpx45jCGcD4Y8GT9vpQ6-uqvcDZoDmztVnG_cRyQLbOeNmjNPuuvjWJePN7V_5v-jAgwCyst3PGIVZTRa0XtOI.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 1 11:46:06 BST 2007

Yes I think so. A couple of pages are slightly wonky from memory. (My copy
is in B'ham and I'm in L'pool so can't check.)

Aye

Sam