[Bell Historians] Macclesfield Christ Church

Sam Austin sam0austin at Vsvn-b8-JYgHn3h1FcyX2-utd9FwQRIqSYdYlYssQ8D2umFm8RVHDgquyh0AfFx26LKm9vnet7eAD1SCHBQ62Q.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 20 12:58:35 BST 2007

There is a disused chapel with a bell in a turrett on the NW corner of
Winmarleigh Street and Museum Street. Cairo Street Unitarian Chapel has no
bell.

Aye

Sam