[Bell Historians] NBR

David Bryant davidbryant at t9y3fpE5Q4IBGZcQVtD8ESjrCieJgfeNpn-kL3qxzaNUL0MRbshdBtuEFTjNq_qFACrX4z-NgZQcAc_7Q6jTmRTR3A.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 22 08:40:54 BST 2007

"Any idea?"

Quite clearly, the site is down for some reason.

"I was trying to find out if there was anything on Mount Pellon Halifax,
Christ Church. 3 bells
I have no information on either bells or how they are hung, or even if
they really exist."

Chime of three, tenor 9.25 cwt. 1&2 by C&G Mears 1854, tenor by Warner 1887.
Hung dead from an oak beam and chimed with Ellacombe hammers (source:
Greenwood).