[Bell Historians] Clock Chimes

Stuart Hutchieson stuart.hutchieson at 4cTuL545Ax_WyFuj0kORFNRMchqCuxB9oS_K91XZm8L2OxvQaGvWxxBehS53OASssaopubSpU-GOQ0yvGCRnhK108oiVEj0.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 30 17:00:19 BST 2007

Burton Town Hall, 5 bells by Taylors: 1-4 = 1929, Hour = 1879, note D.

Cheers, Stuart
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Chester
  To: bellhistorians
  Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 10:03 PM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Clock Chimes

  I have been comparing my chimes list with the heavy bell list.  Can anyone please confirm the number of bells plus, if possible, note of hour bell in the following clock chimes?  I am wondering if they have 4 or more bells and therefore should be included in my chimes list.

  Glasgow University
  Norwich City Hall
  Wakefield Town Hall
  Reading University