[Bell Historians] joinup

RONALD EAST ronald.east at xRjq7tXwlRk3nmEdEsJZyuzQyIog1-Qn3kUXkESgc3Mn2gmOAbMUWdNFTaeFlXvn3blpmiePI-b713abqS4Vny4R.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 30 20:58:54 BST 2007

Mark
  A liitle concerned to receive this e-mail since I have sent off an application and a cheque and have not received confirmation yet!
  Ron East

Mark Regan <markregan at 7jQufpNgGubxR6LKOlialNUJBv-BXihy5XpZIw3j2UfPJE293ivC9XezxPbmd_A-nglGBkUqLdV06hU.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
              Dear all

  We still have a handful of places available for the Perspectives conference at Worcester Cathedral on 15 September.

  Here’s the draft agenda. Please let me know, off list, if you’d like to book a ticket (£55).

  With thanks

  Mark

  9.00 – 10.00 Registration in the Cathedral cloister
  Tea and Coffee will be served.
  Delegates to make their way to the Lady Chapel where
  the conference is held.

  10.00 – 10.10 Welcome by Stephen Inman, Mayor of Worcester and
  Ray Ayres, Director of Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd.

  10.10 – 11.45 Conservation
  Speakers: Chris Pickford, Bell Historian
  David Knights, Council for the Care of Churches
  Nick Molyneux, English Heritage
  Alan Hughes, Director, Whitechapel Bellfoundry
  Richard Offen, Representing Diocesan Bell Advisers
  11.45 – 12.15 Question / answer / discussion

  12.15 – 1.15 Lunch will be served in the cloister

  1.30 – 15.15 Communication and Bell Projects
  Speakers: Mark Regan, Ringing Master, Worcester Cathedral
  Katie Foster, Heritage Lottery Fund
  Laith Reynolds, Project Manager, Swan Bells
  Andrew Wilby, Project Manager, Trinity / Towcester
  Lord Raynham, Project Manager, East Raynham
  15.15 – 15.50 Question / answer / discussion

  15.50 – 16.10 Tea Break in the cloister

  16.10 – 16.25 CCCBR Committees
  (Central Council of Church Bell Ringers)
  Speakers: John Barnes, Bell Restoration Committee
  Chris Povey, Towers and Belfries Committee
  16.25 – 16.45 Bell Project
  Speaker: Brian Woodruffe, Project Manager, Romsey

  16.45 – 17.30 Discussion
  Directed discussion of pertinent points from
  the day, lead by the chairman.

  1730 – 1815 Choral Evensong in the Cathedral

  1815 – 1900 Open Ringing at Worcester Cathedral
  A demonstration of the tower movement
  monitor by the Central Council Towers and
  Belfries Committee.

  1900 Reception and informal discussion
  Cheese and wine reception hosted by Stephen
  Inman, Mayor of Worcester at the
  Commandery.

    Mark Regan
  22 Sebright Avenue