[Bell Historians] Re: peterborough diocesan bells adviser

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at rsa7v9WBhzDEpz1GLAb2jbKnSRjtFdRLHpw6Vmjbfmxg79uN29AvVVxW45J4J34dJatPf12Li1J4YUcF9moQfu35GbWBNJk.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 31 16:19:01 BST 2007

Now why would you wish to do that, or what have we done to deserve that?
If you can ship the person would not Port Stanley be more appropriate?

________________________________

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of macstyle2004
Sent: 31 August 2007 16:13
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: peterborough diocesan bells adviser

*** WARNING ***

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
<mailto:bellhistorians%40yahoogroups.com> , "Bickerton, Roderic K
\(SELEX\) \(UK\)"
<roderic.bickerton at ...> wrote:

> Peterborough diocesan bells adviser.
> Who is it?
> Could I have contact details.

If they want a new bells advisor, I can recommend an advisor from the
York area who we
can ship down there. :)

Mat

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132