[Bell Historians] 1st peal of Spliced S Royal

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at pQsTI5eB0IbumiudLa1m-PP8sgWTgDE8eJ8tanmEHRUFrx0rDkAwroCvWB_6Ha71fADzThOFp_bCx0mb.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 9 17:15:28 GMT 2007

Hi Dickon,

What do you need?   Only the information or a copy of the peal report.

Let me know and I'll get it off to you.

Regards

Alan