[Bell Historians] 1st peal of Spliced S Royal

David Bryant davidbryant at 2v-ZyNy19DMEWe8pzWyit8ipaRmw_jRULMkIa376RzQlajyK1y5SeN5kgW__37Cr_ZnOBoasZBXslAGhsAeS.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 9 20:22:24 GMT 2007

>Glad to - if attachments go through this list.  If not I'll have to send it
>to you only, as an attachment.

Attachments go through to people who receive the list emails individually,
but don't go through to those who get the daily digest, and aren't stored
with the message on the website.

If anyone in the latter two categories wants to see it I'll put it on a web
page.