Regal Marble Arch organ

Richard Offen richard.offen at R97GFQh9iNKVbqsGQajM05vckxHRaXz1Fiz1-HMBeP5usSWbI0N5gyanrRxpWGh2wQNJairX09E6V19rUnzpaQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 28 13:52:23 GMT 2007

> In the mean time, I have put some photos of the remains of the
carillon
> and organ taken (I believe) as recently as last year.
>
> I'll keep you updated.
>
> DrL

Isn't that theatre organist Len Rawl photographed with some of the
bells?   I don't think the Ascot water heater was part of the
original installtion.

What a shame the organ has been allowed to get into such a deplorable
state.

Could Keltek possibly rescue the bells?