[Bell Historians] Devon Bells

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at vRIYjXEBTr8oj4S2tl0GYVwn3BUz7wngzRlpFJGeBHc6DCxkzz71KUIjYab7TpMw2WbrNFBFtEn54DwFe6XTJQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 4 19:10:03 GMT 2007

>> The Mint Press, 76 Longbrook Street, Exeter EX4 6AP
The Subscription price was £50 inc. p&p with £10 for overseas
postage. The book is in two volumes as opposed to the originally
intended one volume.  I don't know the post launch price. No doubt
details of The Mint Press can be found online.

If you are able to ascertain where a copy can be purchased, please
let