[Bell Historians] Wightman Brothers.

Susan & Christopher Dalton dalton.family at XmknhUIyLOt-d1DnImEhsYSoe6BxHPGPxeq27F6WDr43jMbiZMSoxwbt4KVz6xLPUWyUiZHfWXqrQk_LNEwahg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 17 17:58:15 GMT 2007

----------
>From: matthewhigby at akJOt6dXUT5Hm1hqw-aAvyKbiR2Aoyv7-iYU488OiqSqaX_Issqk52sOJlVSfhwicvxvqHhr4xzJRrK1.yahoo.invalid
>To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [Bell Historians] Wightman Brothers.
>Date: Tue, Jan 2, 2007, 10:51 am
>

> Does anyone have a list of bells by the above?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew
>
> Matthew Higby & Company Ltd,

I think probably not.  When I was researching Wareham Town Hall bell I
remember scratching round county bell books on Surrey (Mortlake), Herts. (St
Albans Abbey), Essex (North Weald) etc.  Then there are some Wightman bells
in London.  So you'd better make one Matthew.

C D