Tin Loss (Was Devon Bells)

Richard Offen richard.offen at gltk2ZSr-eP0zzQS2FPo0M4TITkF-zLP5SNsNXDW_kfdcAfhWD6_yshmi1CQBA4TwmL71jA4cTYdZit-W3GUeLFPxg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 23 01:46:21 GMT 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Peter Dyson
<pete.dyson.holly at ...> wrote:

> I am currently reading "Temporary Site Bellfounding Technology and
the Itinerant Bellfounder's Technique" by Trevor Jennings, which was
advertised in the comic just before Christmas. Appendix C contains
an analysis of samples taken from some 13 excavated sites in this
country and also 5 samples from bells tuned at Loughborough between
1989 and 1993.

> Is this the research work referred to?
>
> Pete Dyson

Thanks, I knew I'd seen the information somewhere recently and that
was the place!

Richard