Norwich, St.Lawrence

davidpike1 davidandsarapike at -cjgmkSNFLtmWUMXWPbZ7ekYFItkRPx-Pbx4fcAf1nkCYAHG0tXGl1PG5_RzEKNSbYFPSKwPxaE3WG_rA7-LoGB7FGdH7w1S.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 2 20:31:13 BST 2007

At the beginning of April I was lucky enough to be given a guided tour
of three Norwich churches on the first day of the new Ranger initiative
from the Norwich Historic Churches Trust. The Ranger took me up the
tower of St. Lawrence where we were able to see the derelict ring of
six and medieval frame (as well as a virtually barnd new tower roof!)
Does anyone know if there are any plans to restore the bells at this,
or any other, Norwich tower?