John Scott RIP

Richard Offen richard.offen at wKCCovsRcS-ER9F7JaYfkUVc8QaJWyla8vsrpsRaK2EQloDflEdMCuKlN1h2UP2eQqCwgIzKLOhvSKEHN0Vw_x32Qg8.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 11 16:18:49 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "John Baldwin" <Dovemaster at ...>
wrote:

> Members of this list will no doubt be as sad to hear as I am that John
> Scott died peacefully on Monday evening.  His son John has indicated
> to me that he'll let me have details of funeral arrangements once they
> are finalised and if anyone would like to have them forwarded, do
> please let me know off list.

Very sad news.

Thank goodness he lived to see his masterpiece on Devon bells published.

Richard