CHURCH BELLS of the CHANNEL ISLANDS

David Cawley dave at v36BfzxTFUyF1rl9gA-GaB-r21nw6w1F8NJyEUPiNEtHsF3vYwe2yYT9atRMvvFthFdYWJjqmkiXnA1GquZ5JhkbGQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 14 13:27:28 BST 2007

CHURCH BELLS of the CHANNEL ISLANDS

By David Cawley & Frederick Sharpe

I am pleased to say to List members that this book is now published.

The work covers the whole of the Channel Islands - Jersey being entirely new text, Alderney and Sark completely re-written and Guernsey extensively revised and enlarged.

132pp and index, 180 x 230 mm, 46 illustrations of bells plus figures and drawings in the text and a Foreword by the Bishop of Winchester.

Published by the Winchester & Portsmouth Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers; all profits to the Guild's Bell Restoration Fund.

Price £14.95, including postage and packing. Cheques payable to W&P DG.

Obtainable from from CBCI Sales
                               79 Merrieleas Drive
                               Chandlers Ford
                               Eastleigh, Hants SO53 2FQ

Booking form also at www.wp-ringers.org.uk/cbci.asp

For further information e-mail cbcisales at AXu-HmxmeNQLGlKx1RImimPUdv5Qh15divakI-hq--YMNmMCFEpY8qmNGe9_PryqH9v_ohVBwrASvsyhDXLe-itqAX4PGQ.yahoo.invalid or telephone 023-8026 6969.

Please allow 14 days for delivery.

I have a very few copies here in Leicester for personal callers, but it would be worthwhile ringing me (0116-262 8727) to ascertain availibility.

I do hope that members will consider this purchase and will enjoy the book as Fred would have wished.

Thanks

David Cawley