[Bell Historians] West Overton

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at mo2JwVuyl8OQxHvNAmEaHQ2kGQYb93UXONEB8LoY3pWC3FWy6DCZZDUR5BTICCvMXCs-jYB_HOCV9rA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 18 23:48:06 BST 2007

Hello Mike,

I've added the available details for Trunch.  It was Gimingham which
were rehung in the early 1980s, not Trunch.  Sorry, the memory failed me
- must have been having a senior's moment :-)

Regards

Alan

.