pNBR outstanding

John Baldwin Dovemaster at 1J3GsP0w1Odj1xyz0qS_9AHTT5QbUArwLOR0azjCr1XE5F70Ik2LEYWuKw6JTK7ULKPaG8_2OFpdCfvKPtK0.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 20 11:22:53 BST 2007

Excluding those Suffolk rings for which we are still hoping for some
information, the following list indicates rings for which we'd very
much appreciate info for the pNBR.

If anyone can supply us information, it would be much appreciated.

Hants  3, Braishfield, All Saints
Suff   6, Brandeston, All Saints
Suff   6, Brandon, S Peter
Suff   6, Bredfield, S Andrew
Suff   5, Burgate, S Mary
Loth   3, Colinton, S Cuthbert
Suff   5, Cornard Parva, All Saints
Ches   8, Culcheth (Newchurch), (unknown)
Som    6, Curry Mallet, All Saints
Hants  3, Ecchinswell, S Lawrence
Suff   5, Fornham All Saints, All Saints
Cambs  3, Great Eversden, S Mary
Som    6, Hawkridge, S Giles
Ches   3, Helsby, S Paul
Som    3, Hornblotton, S Peter
Hants  5, King's Worthy, S Mary
Cambs  3, Lolworth, All Saints
Som    6, Lympsham, S Christopher
Som    6, Lyng, S Bartholomew
Lancs  8, Lytham, S Joseph
Som    6, Nempnett Thrubwell, Blessed Virgin Mary
Som    8, North Curry, SS Peter & Paul
Som    3, Northover, S Andrew
Hants  6, Steep, All Saints
Cambs  3, Steeple Gidding, S Andrew