[Bell Historians] Continuing pNBR progress

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at _F5B2ndp21DGrIWzlpa0CAqhUj9nfn39A7o6GpazDJLZBpcsDo4RYhE4L-NZLR5k7JRZpCYjK0mC9ZVn.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 20 21:02:06 BST 2007

Hello John et al,

Great Eversden and Lolworth were found in Cambridgeshire and Steeple
Gidding and Upwood were found in Huntingdonshire.

Details on these four towers have been added.

19 to go ?

Best wishes

Alan Ellis