[Bell Historians] pNBR data

Sam Austin sam0austin at P9qOeBA8znuFuGxSzsurqoYRaFWysyyHcWIIkLwJ1buIRB79FzpBWBJX7g5S74chd6M-zMaBcFPqAjjnHP6jiSU.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jul 21 10:53:29 BST 2007

Culcheth are Taylor's 1923 but something tells me they were a six put up to
8. All true harmonic anyway.

Haven't put it up as thats all the info I have, but hopefully it will prompt
someone to remember/find out the info.

Aye

Sam